[thelist] Returned mail that did not originate at our organization

carole guevin carole at pixeltable.com
Tue Nov 19 12:36:01 CST 2002

hey chris,

:excuse me for being lame (and possibly rude), but i have absolutey no
:idea what you meant by that email.

no offense. what I'm saying that on top of those freakin' spam scams, trojan
viruses there is also spyware (back entry software) that can get installed
without you knowing... only by surfing to a site like msn for example...

there is a small mini-download to make on Lavasoft -
http://www.lavasoft.de - called Ad_search... and you would be surprised of
which software actually are spyware. if one of the persons in your company
visited a site that is waiting to  drop backweb soft - it's an entry door.

so the point altogether - is that I'm really upset about all the crap going
on out there as one who uses the net extensively.
.c