[thelist] sql query php layout

Andrew Maynes andrew at humanbehaviour.co.uk
Sun Nov 24 09:23:00 CST 2002

Guys I maybe getting myself inot an unnecessary muddle here so a little
clarification on this would be nice :)

I want to pull records from MySQL and present the results in a neat two x3
table.  Sometime there will be more than 6 records so a little 'view results
7-12' etc will occur.  Can anyone point me in the right direction so that I can
achieve this please?

It's the table thing that is getting my train of thought all over the place.
it's the rolling effect that is really producing high levels of head scratching

thank you
Andrew