[thelist] Flash WYSIWYG editor test

Mark Groen mark at markgroen.com
Sun Nov 24 09:31:00 CST 2002

On November 24, 2002 at 14:42, R.Livsey wrote:

> Hi, any chance taking a peek at the following:
>
> http://www.cache-22.co.uk/articles/Flash/R.Livsey/FEditor_Alpha

The page came up for cache-22 with the side bar and header showing
with the blank space in the middle for I presume the Flash. Got the
usual message asking if I want to run ActiveX controls. Clicked Okay,
then sat and waited. Eventually a warning pop up appeared that said:
"The script running on this page is functioning very slowly and may slow
your computer down to unresponsiveness. Do you still want to keep
running scripts on this page?" Didn't feel like giving my puter the 3
finger salute this am so wasn't able to actually see your editor.

Regards,

	Mark Groen

MG Web Services
Web Site Hosting and Development