[thelist] Problems with scrollbar in Netscape

Empresa Junior IMEjr-USP imejr at ime.usp.br
Sun Nov 24 17:15:01 CST 2002

We are a Junior Enterprise, and we are having some trouble with our new
site, that we´ve just designed. The JavaScript scrollbar doesn´t show up
in Netscape, and the text, that should be on the right of the page, comes
to the left, and is showed over the images that are on the left. We think
that this must be a recurrent problem, but it´s the first time we face
it.
We used Dreamweaver to compose this page. An example can be seen at
http://www.ime.usp.br/~imejr/oqueeeoquefaz.htm.
Does anyone knows how to fix it?
Thank you very much.
Ime Junior