[thelist] Bookstore Presentation

Roger Newbrook roger.newbrook at scientiasolutions.com
Mon Nov 25 04:21:01 CST 2002

Hershel wrote

"He has advised me to:

- Bring hardcopies of sites I have built
- Bring hardcopies of other ecommerce (esp. bookstore) sites with aspects we
might also want to incorporate into our new site"

as well as taking along specific examples of work you have produced; I think
it would be useful if you have any stats to show how previous
implementations have benefited the relevant companies. It's seems to me that
as well as showing your "fantastic re-designs" that a major part of your
quest is to convince these guys of the benefit of doing it in the first
place. If you have a couple of case studies which stress how implementing
such moves have benefitted your previous clients, and how quickly they (the
new clients) can expect 'Return on Investment', then i think the job of
convincing them to give you the go-ahead will be a lot easier.

Also show them how such an approach can 'compliment' and enhance their
current marketing strategies rather than being at odds with it.

hth

roger