[thelist] RE: Web Developer Certification

Kathleen Heytink K_HEYTINK at winebow.com
Tue Nov 26 10:20:08 CST 2002

I've been thinking more along the lines of a peer review group.

Perhaps a group of Evolters could get together to review the work of web
designers who apply.  Ratings could be awarded, depending on whether the
applicant's work validates (HTML, XML, CSS), shows awareness of cross
browser issues, and meets at least minimal accessibility guidelines.

I'm thinking along the lines of the way the Better Business Bureau works.

I thought someone made this suggestion before, but I haven't heard anything
recently.

-- Kath ...
work --> www.winebow.com
play --> www.cyber-kat.com --> topkat at cyber-kat.com --