[thelist] Video Capture/Hardware/Software

David Dorward evolt at david.us-lot.org
Wed Nov 27 14:13:01 CST 2002

> Short question, what hardware and software (besides Adobe Premeire--i don't need
> that 'big') do you use for video capture, burning to CD/DVD and web
> presentation?

I use a WinOnTV Go card and mplayer (or more specifically mencoder). The quality
isn't all that high, but its good enough for my needs (rescuing stuff recorded from
TV on to VHS before the tape falls apart).

* http://www.hauppauge.com/
* http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/

--
David Dorward                                   http://david.us-lot.org/
"You cannot rewrite history, not one line."