[thelist] looking for some free graphics

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Wed Nov 27 18:31:01 CST 2002

hey everyone,

our website is going to be doing an After Thanksgiving Day Clearance
sale and i'd like to get some picture(s) of a turkey on this page if
possible. frankly i couldn't draw a turkey if my life depended on it.
so....... anyone know of any free graphics available, or want to share
some you've made?

i've used images.google.com looking for stuff, but all the ones that
were good i believe are not public and/or not free. so i didn't have
much luck. and like i said, i tried to draw my own, but it looks like a
drawing i would have made when i was 5.

thanks for the pointers and/or free stuff. ;)

chris.