[thelist] LI value attribute?

Head Dragon:) dragon-vision at comcast.net
Fri Nov 29 02:41:01 CST 2002

Sure it does, watch closely, at no time do my hands leave my body.

ddd is directory for images/nnn=nameofimage.eee=ext
li {
list-style-position: inside; /*-- Applies to all LIs --*/
}

li#1 {
  display: list-item;
list-style-image: url(ddd/1.eee); /*-- First LI --*/
}
li#2 {
  display: list-item;
list-style-image: url(ddd/2.eee); /*-- Second LI --*/
}
and so on.

now under HTML

<ol>
<li id="1" />
then
<li id="2" />
  and so on.
</ol>

Works great.

If the browser is weak for CSS support then you get default OL LIs.
Also if the browser is weak for CSS it definately will be weak in
support for title.

Inside means the list looks normally indented outside makes it not indented.