[thelist] Flash + forms

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Fri Nov 29 14:10:03 CST 2002

On Friday, Nov 29, 2002, at 21:36 Asia/Jerusalem, Aral Balkan wrote:

> It does get me angry, however, when people who don't know enough about
> Flash
> to make usable applications then turn around and join the choir in
> blaming
> the technology when others put in the time and effort to make sure that
> their applications usable and accessible

I am no Flash expert, so here is an honest question: a very good friend
of mine is blind. He accesses the net via IE5 that is translated to a
Braille display.
Is it possible for him to access flash content? If so- how?
(he has asked me this many times in the past, since he is a heavy
internet user and get frustrated from the amount of Flash out there)

Thanks

--
The News, Uncensored http://www.tellinglies.org/news/