[thelist] Moz/Netscape Multiple Iframes Displaying

Webmaster Diego webmaster at ccr.org.ar
Sat Nov 30 22:50:00 CST 2002

Hi,

does anyone know of a CSS hack to force Mozilla / Netscape to display an iframe next to another? I have a page that uses two iframes, one on the left with the navigation bar, one in the right for displaying main contents. I use the CSS property "float" to achieve that the left iframe does not push the right one, below of itself. The left one has "float: left;"; the right one "float:right;"; however, Mozilla does not recognize it or support it (just for this iframe element, Mozilla otherwise supports floating), forcing the right iframe to display beneath the left one. I also tried the "align" HTML attribute for the iframes, which is standard, in conjunction with the CSS, and alone.

Thanks,

Diego
Web Designer & Developer
http://sci-web.com.ar