[thelist] Thank you handcoders!!!!

Gene Arcamonte garcamo1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 1 18:16:00 CST 2002

Thank you, thank you, thank you. After wasting my entire Thanksgiving
vacation (put in about 20 hours in newsgroups, the manual etc.) I finally
read Lynda Weinman's "Creative HTML Design" (someone here suggested
it years ago) and I was done in one hour. For what I think is a pretty good
example of HTML (not by me) check out http://www.come2az.com/
(it's about real estate in Arizona) but the webmaster/real estate broker?
keeps up with it and the coding seems tight. Might serve as a good example
someone. And no, I don't sell books for  Weinman or Real Estate in Arizona.

Having read the above, I know it sounds drunk/lame. But I was *really*
frustrated trying to make DW work and kinda giddy now that the frames
do work. If I can help *one* person avoid what I went through, that
would be great.