[thelist] World-class log analysis / visitor tracking

evolt at zamba.com evolt at zamba.com
Tue Dec 3 00:54:01 CST 2002

I've been looking at a program called ClickTracks, which seems to do a
good job of tracking visitors (you can specify which to tag) through the
site. Useful for webmasters etc as it shows the percentage of visitors
who clicked on which link graphically on the actual web page. As they
point out, even a client could get the message about non-functioning
design! There are many other features, including diagrammatic
illustration of who came from where in what numbers. Worth a look, I
would have bought it already but I haven't got a spare US$495 at the
moment (though I did get a lower offer...). Usual disclaimers.

http://www.clicktracks.com/product.php

Tony Page

      [ZambaGrafix]
   <websites that work>