[thelist] scrollbar activates accept button - need script

Philip Warbasse (info) info at warbassedesign.com
Tue Dec 3 08:58:01 CST 2002

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the idea but that is not what I need.   Using javascript, I
believe one can write a scroll event which will activate the button and it
is a little more professional.  What I need is for the button to activate
only after the user has read or at least scrolled to the bottom of the page.

Anyone who can share some javascript here or know of a site where they use
this approach?  Thank you for your help.

Phil Warbasse
Warbasse Design