[thelist] 2 style sheets not working

Max Kanat-Alexander maxka at cats.ucsc.edu
Tue Dec 3 16:23:01 CST 2002

At 06:10 AM 12/3/2002, you wrote:
>Sweet - I got that page to work. What about www.hollandsentinel.com/new - I
>have various style sheets and it seems that none of them come up. The ALA
>stylesheet switcher changes styles using the title tag (I think) so I can't
>take out the title tags.
>
>Any thoughts?

         If you want to _switch_ stylesheets, then they should have titles.
If you want to have stylesheets that both apply at the same time, then they
should have the same title or no title at all. That's how it goes.

         Also, your page told me that I'm using an outdated browser when
I'm using the _nightly build_ of Mozilla. That is, my browser is a few
hours old.

         -M