[thelist] Web Project Management

Iva Koberg iva at livestoryboard.com
Tue Dec 3 17:44:00 CST 2002

We used Double Choco Latte http://dcl.sourceforge.net/features.php and
apart from a couple of small bugs (the software was in beta at the time)
were quite happy with it. It's a good solution for small projects, is
web based, free. DCL works great for smaller and somewhat organized
teams, it is not bloated with functionality like MS Project and takes
less work to keep up to date. Of course how useful it may be for you
depends on your specific needs and existing process. Don't "forget about
it" :) -- I'm sure there are plenty of suitable systems for you - I
would advise that you stay on the side of simplicity and don't go with
something that is a full time job to maintain in itself.

best,

Iva Koberg
www.livestoryboard.com