[thelist] 2 style sheets not working

Monica Cainarca mocai at tiscali.it
Wed Dec 4 01:27:01 CST 2002

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 03:10  pm, { schaapy } wrote:

> Sweet - I got that page to work. What about
> www.hollandsentinel.com/new - I
> have various style sheets and it seems that none of them come up.

It must be because you uploaded them as binary (on a mac, or the
equivalent for win), in any case, not as text - I get the same "old
browser" note as Max got, and I'm also using a latest version (of
Chimera - Navigator). When I went to the folder with the CSS at
http://www.hollandsentinel.com/new/styles/ and I click on any of the
files, Chimera asks me to *download* it - while normally I can view any
style sheet within the browser. So I guess you just need to reupload
them making sure the transfer is text! :-)

Monica