[thelist] Website Opinions before hand-over.

Roger Newbrook roger.newbrook at scientiasolutions.com
Wed Dec 4 09:51:01 CST 2002

taz wrote
"and would be grateful for your opinions before it's hand-over to our client
tomorrow."

i really like the layout too. one query/thought though, I really like the
images when they are moused over and i think that the whole page looks a
tiny bit "greyed out", nothing particularly catches your attention (only my
opinion) do you think the name, or telephone number or the price (whatever
you feel should be the main emphasis of it) should be in black/white/white
respectively rather than the grey?

just think it would lift it slightly.

hth (or ignore if you don't agree)

roger