[thelist] Website Opinions before hand-over.

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Wed Dec 4 10:49:01 CST 2002

> My spec was to do the artwork and make the frontpage according to how >
you see it.

Well, you definitately did a nice job with that, then.

I do think that one primary responsibility that we have as designers is to
help the client know what is useful or not.  That is, unless they really
don't care what we think. Hopefully, they are smart enough to value the
opinion of experts, though.  "The Little Prince" had it right...

Josh
http:/www.efeingold.com