[thelist] Website Opinions before hand-over.

Peter Abramowicz pabramow at web.net
Wed Dec 4 12:51:02 CST 2002

> Just finished getting this site http://www.awaygolf.co.uk/ XHTML validated
> and would be grateful for your opinions before it's hand-over to our
client
> tomorrow.

I also like the ad, but couple of things jumped out at me;
one: I had a hard time reading the small text above and below the company
name - making it a darker shade might make it more readable,
two: it took me a while to discover that there was a mailto link on the
page, since I'm not sure what would make the link more apparent without
changing the feel of the design so, i'll leave it at that 8-).

PeterA.