[thelist] how to prevent robots from submitting forms?

Head Dragon:) Dragon-Vision at comcast.net
Wed Dec 4 13:41:00 CST 2002

If they send email they are spam bots. Testing for valid addresses.
Have you tried a robots.txt file to stop legal bots from seeing the
form page?

If you have their source address from the form or from a firewall ot
HTTP Log you can be interactive and see if they have a form on their
site or a contact address and do a mail flood with a script back at
them.