[thelist] batch JPG -> PSD?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Wed Dec 4 20:12:01 CST 2002

Joel Canfield wrote:

> Creating a Macro in ImageReady or PhotoShop

> 14. To run the droplet, drag and drop a file (or an entire folder) onto
> it.

Uh, yeah, well :-)

At this point, with a two-file test directory, I get one popup that
tells me the "feather" command -- which I have no interest in, and
certainly didn't specify -- is "not available now", and when I click
through that I get a popup to confirm my "Save As" on the first file.

Not exactly my idea of "batch" :-)    And unfortunately

(from Max Kanat-Alexander)

> It's really easy in ACDSee. You go to the Image Browser, select a
> bunch of images, right click, and then select "Batch Convert..."

... that's not really going to help, either, since the images to be
converted are already sorted into subdirectories (lots of 'em).

Thanks, folks, guess I'll start downloading whatever I can find with
a demo version available. Dang nab mutter mutter...
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.