[thelist] UPDATE Re: batch JPG -> PSD?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Thu Dec 5 15:13:01 CST 2002

Joel,

> In the batch processing options (right-click the action) there are 'Save in'
> options. Default option is 'Same folder as original' - and if you've done
> that already, I'm out of ideas.

Maybe this is a version issue -- right-clicking the action gives me
name change, (grayed-out) set, function key, color options only.
I have to go to File->Automate->Batch to get the Source/Destination
options. And the Destination options are only 'None', 'Save and Close'
and 'Folder', which forces you to choose one (and only one!).

I don't see a 'same folder' option anywhere.

Gack. Going for a personal best on non-productive thrashing here :-)

Appreciate your help, though!
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.