[thelist] why is my google rating so bad (sitecheck www.gritechnologies.com)

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Fri Dec 6 03:31:01 CST 2002

Hi,
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lachlan Cannon" <luminosity at members.evolt.org>
<I dunno if this'll help but you might want to contast/compare your site
<with mine (link in sig). Google seems to love my site, I have top 10
<rankings for a bunch of search terms, and am number one for a bunch more.
Web: http://illuminosity.net/

yeah, I had a look.
Looks good - I'd better add the metatags, and better title - it seems to
make a large difference.
What are all those <link rels in there for?

I noticed a bug in IE6, your page is always about 20% wider than the browser
window. If I make the browser bigger, your site resizes to become to large
again.
Also, the black on darkgray text wasn't high-contrast enough for me to read
easily on this monitor. I had to enlarge the font-size.

Richard.