[thelist] why is my google rating so bad (sitecheck www.gritechnologies.com)

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Fri Dec 6 07:48:00 CST 2002

Richard Bennett wrote:
> Hi,

Yeah, I just fiddled around the other day and that happened, I'm not
sure how to fix it though... I've found that resizing the browser window
smaller and then back to full helps for me. IE.. the new NS4.

> Also, the black on darkgray text wasn't high-contrast enough for me to read
> easily on this monitor. I had to enlarge the font-size.

There's an alternate stylesheet, blue/black on white, but I guess if
you're using IE it doesn't help. i think I'll make that one default soon
anyway.

--
Lach
Web: http://illuminosity.net/