[thelist] cafepress.com

Raymond Camden ray at camdenfamily.com
Fri Dec 6 08:49:01 CST 2002

I've been using it for a while, and love it. I only have one minor
complaint. For their free stores, they only allow you to have one of
each item. I emailed them and said, why not make it a max of X, that way
I could have X white shirts. They wrote back and said I should actually
just make more free stores, which to me seems silly, and would be
'cheating.' Outside of that, I'm _very_ impressed with them. Death Clock
earns 15-20 bucks a month from it, which isn't much, but buys diapers
for one of my kids for one week. ;)

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
WWW      : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus
Yahoo IM : morpheus