[thelist] Flash site and Search Engines

Dan CRACIUN dcsquare at myrealbox.com
Fri Dec 6 10:00:00 CST 2002

Gregory,

Not to alarm you, but have you tested your site against IE 6.0 or Opera? Because the picture isn't displayed (the company logo)! In IE 6 the link still works, but in Opera even the link is gone. I tried removing the document.write tags (leaving this plain HTML) and the picture shows OK (although I have some js errors that I haven't got the time to see why).
Unless you really don't want that picture to be shown (in which case you've written some code for nothing).

Cheers,
Dan Craciun