planning for scope creep (was RE: [thelist] [ot] access advice/ti ps)

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Fri Dec 6 10:26:01 CST 2002

> I kinda agree ... but I think we need more information.  If

Absolutely. I was going to include a link to the really great article I read
recently about how to build scope creep into your projects (thought it was
marginally related) but for the life of me, I can't find it. Thought I
followed a link from Shirley's BrainstormsAndRaves.com to Digital-Web.com
but I don't see it anywhere.

Anyway, it's a good article and a good concept, and if anyone knows where it
is I'd love to find it again.

joel