planning for scope creep (was RE: [thelist] [ot] access advice/tips)

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 11:11:01 CST 2002

>Absolutely. I was going to include a link to the really great article I
>read recently about how to build scope creep into your projects (thought it
>was marginally related) but for the life of me, I can't find it. >Anyway,
>it's a good article and a good concept, and if anyone knows where it is I'd
>love to find it again.

It's on ALA: http://www.alistapart.com/stories/scopecreep/

ppk, freelance web developer
Interaction, copywriting, JavaScript, integration
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/
Column "Keep it Simple": http://www.digital-web.com/columns/keepitsimple/
What shall we do with the W3C DOM?:
http://www.evolt.org/article/What_shall_we_do_with_the_W3C_DOM/4090/47311/index.html