[thelist] PHP Code not working as expected....

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Sat Dec 7 22:15:01 CST 2002

Hello all.  I must be tired or something.  I have used code like this
hundreds of times before and this is very basic stuff.  But it just doesn't
seem to work like it should be.  Perhaps someone here can point out the
problem.

This is all the page does.  There is nothing above this point except the
database connect info. This is running against 300,000 records and is
taking forever to run.  Just started this today.
$sqlPrim = mysql_query("select prodID, prodSecCat from jandr_items order by
prodSecCat asc limit 0, 10") or die(mysql_error());

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($sqlPrim)){
         echo $row[0] . " " . $row[1] . " " . "<br>";
}

Here is what is returned.

279820 Array
279821 Array
279822 Array
279823 Array
917716 Array
279824 Array
279834 Array
279846 Array
1909505 Array
279853 Array

Can anyone tell me why row[1] is returning array and row[0] is not?

Chris