[thelist] how do we hide contents? Challenge!!

Henk van den Bor henk at webtaurus.nl
Tue Dec 10 10:31:01 CST 2002

I probably have a different setting somewhere in IE 6.0  because going to that
pages makes the browser continue to throw an alert at me asking if I want to
allow the page to paste from the clipboard. Both clicking yes or no just makes
the damn thing keep poppin up.
So its a very efficient way to make sure I don't see the code... Who would ever
want to go back to a page that forces one to close the browser just to get rid
off the page... So I'd say, well done;-)

Henk