[thelist] [php] running scripts via command line

mpember at phreaker.net mpember at phreaker.net
Tue Dec 10 17:34:01 CST 2002

This may sound a bit strange, but where is PHP4TS.DLL sitting.  Try copying it to the SYSTEM32 folder and running php again.

I know that this works because I use PHP on both of my home server for scheduled tasks without problems.  You may also want to copy PHP.EXE into your win32 folder, but that isn't required.

----
Michael Pemberton
mpember at phreaker.net