[thelist] SQL question

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Dec 11 09:30:00 CST 2002

Hi Carl,

I've read through the other replies so far and I haven't seen anyone
comment yet on your question of whether this could be db specific.

I usually play in Oracle.  I don't use the JOIN keywords either.  I've got
the 'Oracle - The Complete Reference' book at my desk ... and thumbing
through and checking the index under 'JOIN' I don't see any examples that
use the JOIN keywords.

Now, it's a big book - I may have missed them - but unless someone else
chimes in - it's looking to me like they aren't generally used with Oracle.

RonL.