[thelist] SQL question

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Dec 11 10:16:01 CST 2002

Hi Rudy,

True - one of the dangers in 'saving money' by buying your technical
reference books at used bookstores I guess.   ;-)

Thanks!  I do have a couple 'touchy' reports that use outer joins that
always take quite a bit of fiddling to modify - next time I'll try
changing the syntax and see if that makes them easier to work with.

Thanks also for the link - I wasn't subscribed to this before - looks
like an interesting resource.

RonL.