[thelist] manipulating rows in the result set with PHP help

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Dec 11 10:32:01 CST 2002

Hi Tom,

If the data is coming back the way you want, then using an "ORDER BY"
clause can sort the records so they are easier to process.

But ... are you sure that table is what you want?

Do you really want to return:
'Lunch --- Side Order'
'Side Order --- French Fries'

Instead of:
'Lunch --- Side Order --- French Fries'?

RonL.