[thelist] Mozilla & fieldsets weirdness

Catalin Salagean cds at orizont.net
Wed Dec 11 12:32:01 CST 2002

I'm slowly beginning to hate mozilla.
I spent most of my day trying to find out what's going on with my page, but
to no avail.
It's a table free, floated boxes design, fixed width, with a menu on the
left and content column on the right.
In the content column i have two fieldsets,fixed width, the second below the
first one.
First I struggled with some strange dissapearing of my form elements, but
after a couple of hours i checked out bugzilla and found that it's a known
bug. Crap.
Now i have another problem: the second fieldset, identical to the first one
(for testing purposes) stretches far across the page, messing up my entire
design.
It works ok in opera 6 and Ie/win 5 and 6.

I'm guessing that some kind of inheritance must be the cause, but i'm lost.

The url: http://brunner.f2o.org/auto.html

Catalin
ex mozilla fan