[thelist] [SEO] maintaining listings

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Thu Dec 12 10:51:01 CST 2002

Message from Benjer (12/12/2002 11:35 AM)
>question form a client
>
> > 2. The search engine optimisation service you have quoted us on

[snip]

>So in essence we would argue that there is no cost effective solution and
>it maybe
>of little use anyway.

I'm not sure I follow. Are you telling the client that the service you
quoted them on may be of little use? Of course not knowing any details of
this service I can't comment on it. But your response appears to beat
around the bush a lot, as if you are unsure of what you should really be doing.

The key point you have is about links from existing sites and content.
State that first.

If I were a client seeing that response from the developer I've entrusted
my website to, I would not be confident of your abilities. Your response
there is probably a draft, but the language also needs significant
tightening up as well.

regards.
-marc