[thelist] If you need a hosting service check out ...

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Dec 14 14:57:01 CST 2002

At 08:35 AM 14-12-02, John Handelaar wrote:
> > I highly recommend http://www.poweredby.com .

Tina, have you used their services? I did a whois on your tenncents.com
domain and it's not hosted with this particular company. It's hosted with
www.ez-web-hosting.com

>host.  Because this mail is spam which somehow made it
>through our filters, and because I and whoever else
>received it have filed complaints with their upstream
>provider as a spamvertised host.

Now, now, I doubt Tina is a spammer. She probably just saw what looked like
a really good deal and passed it on without malice. But now that she knows
they're spammers, she'll probably be more careful in the future.

(Spammers don't usually post questions to thelist ;)

>I give the c***s a week before the entire horseshit
>company gets blackholed.  Murder's too good for the
>bastards.

Ooh, perhaps we can tone down the profanity, eh? On thelist, different
people have different sensitivity levels. I understand you're upset with
all the spam you've got from these people, John, but let's go easy on the
swearing.

<tip type="search engines" author="Madhu Menon">

Want to try something different from good ol' Google? Try Vivisimo -
www.vivisimo.com
It queries search engines organises results into neat categories.

</tip>

Regards,

Madhu
on behalf of evolt.org