[thelist] Mac HTML Email

Gregory Wostrel gwostrel at mac.com
Sun Dec 15 05:03:00 CST 2002

Hi Tamara,

In order to do this on the Mac you need to use Netscape's email
capabilities. You can use either NN4.x in OS9/Classic or Netscape 7 in
OSX. You compose the email and attach the HTML file (or graphic) and
send. You are right about Outlook Express/Mac, nice email program but
it can't do this. Mail in OSX won't either.

HTH
Greg Wostrel

gwcreative
http://www.gwcreative.com/
gw at gwcreative.com
Communications and the Art of Simplicity