[thelist] How do I align HTML text to a flash object?

Ethelist at aol.com Ethelist at aol.com
Sun Dec 15 22:15:00 CST 2002

I'd insert a table contains with three cells per row and total of two rows.
First row (contains three cell) has 'space cell'-'movie cell'-'space cell'
which both spaces' cell has 50% of width and the movie cell has whatever the
width of your movie size, and second row you can have 'space cell'-'text with
align=right cell'-'space cell'.  That'll make the text aligned right with the
movie's edge instead of the edge of the page. Hope this is a right answer...

http://www.millenniyum.com/theindex.html