[thelist] Web Safe Colours

Timothy J. Luoma luomat at operamail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:38:01 CST 2002

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:29:25 -0000, Martyn Haigh
<martyn.haigh at virgincosmetics.com> wrote:

> On the subject of colours, I'm not that colour minded - I'm more a
> developer

Others have posted good information, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention
Molly's _Color for Web Sites_ which is as close to a Web "art book" as I've
seen, describing not just what colors work together, but also what colors
signify to readers, etc.

It's a color theory class all in itself :-)

You can even get a signed copy of it direct from Molly
<http://www.molly.com/buythisbook.php> if your favorite bookstore doesn't
have a copy.

TjL

--