[thelist] site review

Max Kanat-Alexander maxka at cats.ucsc.edu
Tue Dec 17 21:06:01 CST 2002

At 11:23 AM 12/17/2002, you wrote:
>http://partners.awomansconcern.org/
>
>I'd love any and all feedback you have...

         Hey, it looks nice! Having just read that color excerpt (from a
previous thelist post), I think your color scheme is pretty cool! :-)

         It would be really nice if the center column didn't have a fixed
width, and shrunk if the browser window shrunk. Of course, I suppose that
would require "max-width:" which IE6 doesn't support.

         It would also be nice if the table didn't have a fixed height, so
I didn't have to scroll if there wasn't actually any more content. (Like I
have to now.)

         -Max