[thelist] Flash: Path issues, number as instance name

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Thu Dec 19 04:36:02 CST 2002

At 10:13 AM 12/19/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>I wouldnt recommend using numbers as an instance name, here is a method to
>get the required number from the end of a string:

The damage is done now, but thanks. I'll remember it for next time. Here is
the result of my newbie hacking.

http://www.remaxcommercialfocus.ca/remaxadvisoryservices.cfm

It's butt-friggin' ugly imo, but I fulfilled the request after having
discussed it thoroughly with the client. Managed to by-pass their
insistence that it be done using word, as well. <shrug>

(I did the rest of the site too)

Thank you Benjer. You've been very helpful.