[thelist] Update to an Access Database PLEASE HELP!!

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Thu Dec 19 14:57:01 CST 2002

i answered you the first time. but i guess you never got it.

here are some extra notes though...

are you sure putting a semicolon at the end of your sql qeury is legal?
i've never done that so i'm not sure if it's bad or not. <shrugs>

also, since the compiler is complaining about datatypes, make absolutely
sure that your db fields are indeed set with the datatypes you think
they are. it's possible that you did something wrong and are assuming
it's correct.

chris.