Semi-related question WAS Re: [thelist] Mac password help

Wade Armstrong wade_lists at runstrong.com
Thu Dec 19 19:31:01 CST 2002

On OS 9, you'd be able to access everything. Presumably, the same would hold
true for X, although you might have some trouble with the *nix permissions
for various items not matching users available to the OS (my experience with
X is quite limited).

There are ways to lock a disk itself, but not through Multiple Users in 9 or
the standard *nix permissions in X.

Wade