[thelist] Proper markup of extended quotes

David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil David.Cantrell at Gunter.AF.mil
Mon Dec 23 14:07:01 CST 2002

>blockquote:after 	{ 		content: "Source: " attr(title)"\A"
attr(cite) ;  	}

>I then discovered that only Opera7 seems to follow the \A (newline)
>properly.

Wait, are you saying CSS allows you to specify a newline as "\A"?

If so, then will someone please explain to me why in the heck they used
that, when every other (computer) language known to man uses "\n"?

I exaggerate, of course, but you get my point :)

-dave