[thelist] [Perl] Blosxom setup problems

Tony Grimes contact at tonygrimes.com
Wed Dec 25 22:53:23 CST 2002

Hi Paul,

If you are using double quotes to specify your directory, your safest
bet is to escape every slash:

$dirname = "c:\\\\phpdev\\www\\cgi-bin\\docs";

Or if you are using single quotes:

$dirname = 'c:\\phpdev\www\cgi-bin\docs';

This should solve your problem if it can't find the directory. The
problem might also be how the script is using the directory. Let us know
if this doesn't work.

Are you calling the Perl script from PHP?

.tony
http://www.scribenewmedia.com/