[thelist] insert image using content: style?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 26 14:17:01 CST 2002

> From: "Timothy J. Luoma" <luomat at operamail.com>
[...]
> Hrm... well, nothing clever here, but what about making the background
> color of http://roselli.org/xfer/print_logo.gif red?  (Leave yourself
> a transparent copy for another day if you decide to change it).  If
> any solution relies on a background color and most browsers are set up
> by default to not print background colors....

that's the rub -- by default, no bg color will print...

[...]
> ps -- you have a little typo there... "lefmargin" in your BODY
> declaration (missing T) and should use &#8217; instead of &#146;
> (which works all the way back to NN4 IIRC).. that will clear up most
> of the validation warnings ;-)

yeah, well, it's not all my code... the initial cut was, but i'm
updating it for the client...

if it was, then you could point and laugh... for now, just pity will
suffice...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself