[thelist] CMS tools - site categories

Paul Bennett paul at teltest.com
Thu Dec 26 15:30:01 CST 2002

Dan Romanchik wrote:

>On Boris's recommendation, I downloaded and installed drupal on a website I
>maintain for our amateur radio club - http://www.w8pgw.org.  It was
>extremely easy to set up and customize.

I am sure I am cursed lately. First this blosxom stuff, now Drupal
(which I have successfully installed before)
I managed to install it, and now get the index page, and can't create
any sort of account, let alone an admin one, clicking on any link just
sends me back to the index page, no error message, no nothing. I then
look at the database in phpmyadmin, and from what I can see there is no
user info of any kind, so no accounts are created. I try to add an
account "by hand" in phpmyadmin but no luck when it comes to logging in
via drupal.

--
Paul Bennett
Internet Developer