[thelist] LCID

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 29 09:05:01 CST 2002

> From: "Martyn Haigh" <McFly at Phiniusgage.com>
>
> Hi - I have an ASP problem, to do with the LCID.
>
> I'm in England and hence I want the dates to be formatted like
> 29/12/2002.
[...]
> So - you can see my problem in that my server isn't displaying the
> date in the right format even though the LCID is set correctly.
[...]

piece it together manually...
<% = Day(Now) %>/<% = Month(Now) %>/<% = Year(Now) %>

or by whatever means you like:
<% = Day(Now) & "/" & Month(Now) & "/" & Year(Now) %>

or however you prefer to write your code... you can even make it into
a function in a global include file so you can call it from anywhere
on the site...

--
my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers